Saturday, July 26, 2008

Miley's New Album.


I know many of you have been waiting for Miley's new album for a long time and heard it and think its the best album ever. I'd like to make some comments i found rather interesting. I'm not trying to put you down or anything but, Hey, it has to be said or else Perez will say it and call it his idea.

I felt like the whole album was too mature for her because she say shes in love and all that stuff. She's probably just fallen in love max 1 time and she just makes to much out of it. The only songs I liked were



"Fly On The Wall"


"Breakout"

"Full Circle"

"Don't Walk Away" (Which Isn't even on the album but its awesome)

I feel like the rest was too cheesy and some tracks were just plain boring. Comments on each song:
Breakout: This is what her album should have sounded like! Teen life. She's trying to mature too quickly. And what happens when a Teen Pop Sensation tries to mature too quickly? Say it with me
REHAB!


7 Things: It's a good song but i don't like it that it starts all acoustic guitar then goes al electric. She should have stuck to one or the other. And "Sha" is hardly a word.

The Driveway: Way too mature for her age! She sings about it being the end for them and all that and iuts way too cheesy and wanna-be-Celine-Dion-mixed-with-rock-ish.

Full Circle: I actually like this song. It's not too mature and not too childish. It's just right. I really congrats her for this song. It has good sounds, her voice sounds goo, and has awesome lyrics.

Fly On The Wall: My fav song on the album except for some lyrics. I think that she should have taken out the parts of saying what you wanna know and all my secrets and just make it like a really strange song because it would have gotten more attention. its a cool song though. I like how the guy says "Fly on the Wall!" haha. I also love how Miley's voice sounds when she says "Don't You Wish That You Could Be A" and "A Creepy Little Sneaky Little". Good Job on this one.

Bottom of The Ocean: It's a good ballad i guess. I'm not a big fan of it but it's kinda good i think. It's a little too mature but not too much like all the others.

These Four Walls: Cheyenne Kimbal's is better but this one isn't that bad

Simple Song: I think it's one of the worst songs on the album. She is making this big complez song then she just stops and says "Simple Song". Boo.

Goodbye: Good song i guess but only if you have been going thorugh this situation because it's not something you feel everyday.

The reason i skipped some songs it's because i have a lot to say about them!

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: I was excited to hear that she would make a cover of this awesome song only to find out that she totally ruined it. The reason we like Cyndi Lauper wa because of her hiccup-y voice and swizzy noises and good producers. What happens when you take her most successful song and Take away: Cyndi, hiccuppy voice, cool noises, good producers (a.k.a. all the good stuff) and add a future Britney Spears who thinks she has been in love and heartbroken 10 times, pop/rock producers, and bad background singers. You get the track Miley redid. Very badly done. It sounds too dull and boring.

Wake Up America: Okay seriously i am convinced she pre-recorded this for like a government thing about not littering or something. Or maybe she is gonna sell-out and be on Obama's campaign and sing this song. "Wake up America! Vote for ObamaaAaA!" Seriously. I bet this will be the nest single. She is gonna be cleaning up with a whole bunch of people behind her then they will dance and do some patriotic thing. Don't like it.

Don't Walk Away: I got this leaked song and liked it a lot and was really disapointed when i found out it wouldnt be on the album. She should have taken out "Wake Up, America" and put this one in. Anyways she could later put "Wake Up America" on a compilation CD that Obama releases when he wins. Thne Hilary Clinton can be featured on it! Great.

Overall. My rating for this album is 2 Stars. I know your gonna be pissed off at me but these are my opinions and i am entitled to them. Or so say the U.S. law...

More Music knews comin' up today. P!nk's new songs, Chris Brown new album, Nick Jonas dating?

No comments: