Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tonight Has Been The Best Night.

A lot of us have been waiting for all of The Jonas Brother´s siongle to come out on iTunes and we all loved all of them Well I am here to say that Tonight was the BEST one yet. Burnin´Up and Pushing Me Away were typical Rock/Pop tunes and i accepted them because that´s exactly what the Jonas Brothers are. But Tonight totally blew me away! These boys really show off their vocal talent here and i am glad they do. Nick´s voice sounds very good in the chorus and Joe´s voice in the verses is awesome as well. I give this song thwo thumbs up and five stars. I have already heard A Little Bit Longer (song) on STRIPPED with just the piano and i was not disapointed so i am joping that these boys add a little more flavor to this nostalgic ballad and make it a true hit. I am roting for these boys and i hope tey go very far. Buy the song or just listen to it, give it a chance. I´ll be back with more celebrity news soon so check back. In the meantime,

XO XO!

Here´s Tonight:


Here´s Pushing Me Away:


Here´s Burnin´ Up


Please Subscribe! TTYL

No comments: